WELCOME TO MY PRIVATE CLIENT AREA
WHAT I NEED FROM YOU
- An email! Will you please send me a photo of your scarring to email@example.com - nobody else will see this. I just need to assess what I'll be working with and what amount of time I'll need to plan for! Include your name and maybe some information about what areas you specifically want covered. After I get all of these, I'll send appointment times and dates.
- An open mind. I can try to cater to a flower you prefer, but usually it doesn't work out. I use imagery from the great botanical illustrator, Redouté, and I tweak them based on your specific scarring.
- Michaela wants us to all eat dinner on Wednesday night, Jan 25th. And I can't wait! Please come. More details will be sent once we figure out where and what time.
- I’ve found that black and grey floral work is organic and tends to cover so so well. Color fades while black and grey holds up over time and feels classic.
- A touch-up is absolutely free. If anything needs to be darkened or heals off because of the scarring, we’ll setup another quick session to fix it all.
- Here's a link to the CLIENT AREA I send to smaller tattoos. It'll give you an idea of my process as well: http://www.allentattoo.com/client
I'm excited to tattoo you! Every now and then I travel to tattoo, but this is on an entirely different level for me. I'll be doing a handful of mastectomy tattoos there and I put up this page to give you information to help you along the process.
After going through your email, I’d love to start this process!
I can't wait to sit with you and figure out floral design and placement for your mastectomy tattoo.
My goal is to create something beautiful with you. Every mastectomy and/or reconstruction is completely different. The scarring is random, so we take time together and tailor something elegant and floral to fit your body shape and your healing.
The process is incredible. I give you my time, and you help me figure out the design with you. From start to finish, we sit and talk. We assess what areas need work or coverage and personal preferences. Then I design it on the spot. You’ll see a photo rendering and I’ll spend time seeing what would look best. Next we put on a stencil to see how the tattoo will fit your body. It’s liberating.
Finally, I’ll talk you through the tattoo process and we’ll tattoo!
Doing mastectomy tattoos is one of the most rewarding things I’ve done. It’s mentally and emotionally heavy in the best way possible. I pour myself into each project! Because of this, I take on only three a month. Each person is hand picked. But for this event, I'll be doing five - Wednesday, Jan 25th through Friday the 27th. I'll
The price of the process and the tattooing will be less for this event. A double mastectomy tattoo is $1000 and a single is $600.
To start, I take a $200 deposit. This solidifies the appointment and comes out of the total fee on the day of the appointment. (Please use the link below)
We've put together a little private studio at Michaela's place. It's perfect. The address is 6713 Wooddale Avenue South, Edina MN 55435.
(In case, her cell # is (612) 226-1442)